Friday 19 June 2015

Everyday Makeup:Summer edition

Everyday Makeup:Summer Edition

During this time of the year i find foundation too heavy and i want something more natural so i normally go for a tinted moisturiser just for a little bit of coverage. My favourite is this clinique one because it gives a very even finish but is light on the skin, it also has an SPF 15 so is perfect for the summer weather.
The next product i use is the wake me up concealer, this concealer is low coverage and lightweight which again is what i want during the hotter weather. I like to wear this under my eyes for a little bit of brightening and to cover any small blemishes without looking too cakey.
Powder is so important during the hot weather because you don't want to be shiny in all those pretty summer pictures! My favourite at the moment is the bourjois healthy balance because it lasts all day and gives a nice healthy glow rather than looking very powdery. I also love that is comes with a big mirror so is great to carry around everywhere.
These two products are probably one of my favourites things to wear at the moment because they instantly give me some colour and make me look glowing and healthy. I don't tan very well so a bit of bronzer all over my face gives me a sun kissed look and makes me feel a lot more confident.
Eyebrows! Filling in your brows really helps shape you face and can make a massive difference, I'm loving the soap and glory archery because its very natural so matches my brows perfectly and really finishes of my makeup look.
For my eyes i like to use these two products, i smudge macs prunella on my lower lash line/waterline and by using a plummy coloured eyeliner it makes the green in my eyes really stand out and makes them look brighter. I then use lots of my favourite mascara which is the benefit roller lash to really open my eyes and i can't go anywhere without it on.
Finally my favourite thing about doing my makeup is lips, i love choosing a lip colour everyday and i definitely own too many lip products. My two favourites at them moment are the nyx butter gloss in strawberry parfait and the carmen moisture plus. I love the NYX butter gloss because its very bright and great for summer, it feels so smooth on the lips and not sticky at all. The carmex lip balm is more for when I'm feeling more natural and just want a slight tint to my lips, it keeps my lips feeling soft and looks very pretty.

Thank you for reading
Lots of love 
Lydia<3

For more beauty stuff and updates don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram:lydiakashley99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig