Sunday 13 August 2017

Top 6 Picks- Ted Baker AW17

Hello everyone, I hope you're well
Today's post is different to any I've done before but the type of post I love to read, Ted Baker is one of my favourite luxury clothing companies because of its sophisticated clothing and reasonable prices compared to other designers. I love how feminine and pretty the clothing and accessories are and as soon as I got the email from Ted Baker about their AW17 collection I knew I had to share my favourite pieces with you. 

1. RADONNA- Ribbed cuff jogger trousers 

These are from the 'Ted says relax' range and I'm completely in love with them, I love the colours especially this beautiful grey and also all the small details that keep the joggers true too Ted Baker. They look super comfy and although are simple they still look chic. 

2. KALISSA- Wool and cashmere-blend hooded parka
Winter clothing is definitely my favourite to wear out of all the seasons as I love the layering and winter colours. This coat is absolutely beautiful with the grey tones again similar to the joggers and the light pink fur hood adds a pop of colour making it perfect for the autumn months coming. The wool and cashmere blend will provide ultimate comfort and warmth whilst the rose gold detailing brings this item together for a more sophisticated look. 

The next piece is one that I would never normally be drawn too in a shop but as soon as I seen this online I fell in love with the pattern and style of this jacket. Ted Baker are known for their flowered patterns and this one is stunning as its neutral with small bursts of colours making it girly but sleek at the same time. I love the black cord trim as its different to anything I've seen before and this jacket would be perfect paired with monochrome colours similar to how the model is wearing it. This jacket can be worn casual with jeans and some trainers or dressed up with heels and a cute black clutch. 
 

4. SYLVIAA- Pearl embellished leather lady bag

When I seen this bag I couldn't resist putting it into my top picks because just look at how cute this is. I love how they have kept light pinks in their AW collection because I think it will be perfectly paired with the darker colours in these next few months. The detailing is beautiful and the bag is so ladylike especially with the pearls and stunning rose gold detailing. Its dainty and with a handle and strap makes it perfect for any occasion. I am absolutely obsessed with this product and with my first ever luxury handbag being from ted baker it really did made my heart melt slightly!

5. HELLSAD- Embroidered cotton dress
I love the simplicity to this dress with the subtle embroidered detailing adding some class to it. The bright white cotton makes this dress appear fresh and will look amazing layered for the colder wintery months. This is a product that can be dressed up or down with different shoes and accessories and I would love to see this dress paired with a deep red to add a little colour to the outfit whilst still keeping it classy and sticking with the AW theme.

6. NOXEN- Bow detail suede sandals

Last but not least on my 'Top 6 picks' are these beautiful suede heeled sandals in light grey. The bow detail on the side is super cute and the soft suede material makes these look super comfortable and wearable for the winter months. The small heel keeps these sophisticated yet comfy and the cross over straps are very feminine and would be perectly paired with some black trousers and a shirt or a nice dress. The shoes come in a range of colours and materials but these are definitely my favourite. 


Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3

Don't forget to follow/contact me on:
Twitter: lydiakateashley
Instagram: lydiakateashley

Disclaimer: All photos are from the Ted Baker website and are not my own

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like cotton trousers, cardigans, cotton joggers, women pants, Italian Clothing, plus size clothing etc.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig