Sunday 30 August 2015

Nume Curl Jam review

Hello Everyone, I recently bought a hair curling set from Nume and i wanted to do a quick review on it. I have seen so many people use Nume products so i thought they must be good and i wanted to give some products a try, i had a $100 off discount code for the curl jam set so instead of $199 i payed $99 which i thought was a very good deal. In the set you get a curling wand with 3 different sized barrels and some hair straighteners, they come in black pink and blue but when i purchased it they only had pink so that is what i got. When purchasing the products you have to select what power plug you want because if you need a European plug they send you a adapter which goes on the end however if you're from the US you selects you US option so no adapter is required.

I remember it took a few weeks to arrive which wasn't too bad considering what i payed and it is a US product. I first tried the hair straighteners which if I'm honest i didn't like, I didn't think they straightened my hair as well as my corioliss ones so there was no point in me having another set of straighteners, i have fairly thick hair and normally it takes me about 15 minutes to straighten but it took me forever with this product and my hair didn't feel as silky smooth or shiny as my other products so i ended up throwing these away. 

The curling wand on the other hand is amazing, i get perfect curls out of them and they last for up to 4 days or until the next wash. They also stay in without any type of hairspray which is prefect for me because i have never used hairspray as i don't like how it leaves my hair feeling. I use the medium sized barrel for everyday beachy curls and the smallest barrel for when i needed the curls to last longer and look a bit tighter. I usually put my hair in a ponytail and curl the pony tail so when i take the elastic band out it leaves natural voluminous curls. If i want a more wavy hairstyle i brush out the curls and they last around 2 days whereas if i leave them they can last up to 4 days depending on how often you wash your hair. My hair starts to get greasy after about 2-3 days so that when i washed it however the curls were still fairly tight and could have lasted another 1-2 days.

Overall i absolutely love this product and for $99 which is around £65 i think it is so worth the money. Although i threw away the straighteners i would still pay that money for the curling wand so i didn't think it was a waste, i don't think i would have bought the set if i didn't have the offer because i didn't need the straighteners so i would have preferred to just buy the curling wand.

Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: lydiakashley99
Instagram: lydiakashley99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig