Sunday 12 April 2015

March Favorites

March Favourites

After a few stressful weeks of mocks and revision I'm finally back to blogging. I know its a bit late but as you can tell I'm not great at keeping to my schedules so why start now! As you can probably already guess my Favourites of the month is exactly what I'm going to do today just like any other beauty blogger out there. Its the first time I've ever done this and I'm very excited to share my favourite items with you.

Makeup:
I'm going to start off with makeup because I have been loving quite a few bits this month and most of them have been new finds. The first two product I have been loving are both soap and glory. The first one is their archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil. I Only recently started filling in my eyebrows and now I cant go out without doing them. This product is perfect for people who are just getting into eyebrows, it gives a natural look and having the precision end really helps fill in the sparse areas with ease. The second is their sexy mother pucker extreme-plump lip-gloss, I originally bought this product to see what the hype was about and see if this type of product really made your lips look fuller. Personally I don't feel any difference in my lips but I'm loving this colour and that's why I had to include it in my favourites, its a subtle but very pretty pink but is getting me very excited for spring and I have worn this every day since I purchased it.






Both products can be purchased here: click here

Another makeup product I have been loving is the Rimmel wake me up foundation. I recently got a spray tan and of course I was a few shades darker than normal, I wasn't prepared at all and the only foundation shade that suited my new colour was the rimmel wake me up that was sitting at the back of my draw. This foundation made my skin look fantastic, so radiant but not shiny and really blends in with my tan. However i did notice it doesn't last all day and i have to top up throughout the day. This didn't bother me too much because most drugstore foundations are like this and
for the price i wasn't going to complain.

Rimmel Wake me up

Skincare
I have one skincare products to share with you this month which is the No7 beautiful skin night cream i have been using this product for a few months now but this last month i have really seen a difference in my skin. Recently i was having trouble with dry skin which is extremely rare for me considering i normally quite oily so i was looking for a new moisturiser. The No7 night moisturiser was given to me as a present for christmas and said it was for dry skin so i thought i would give it a go . The consistency of the moisturiser is perfect its not to thick but i can definitely feel its hydrating my skin. I use it once a day at nighttime before i go to bed and thats enough to keep my face moisturised all the next day. It soaks into the skin quite quickly and does not make my skin feel slimy at all so i feel comfortable wearing it when i sleep. It is in a glass pot and
not to big but probably wouldn't be good for travelling if you only plan to take a small amount of skincare.



                                                                               Fashion 
This month i didn't have any new clothing that really stood our to me which is a big shock however i did use a lot of accessories to spice up my plain outfits and these are the ones i have been loving. The first piece that has been my most used accsesory is my Michael Kors rose gold watch, this watch is perfect for me its very pretty girly with the crystals but also quite sophisticated with the rose quartz detailing. I love wearing this with a simple outfit like black jeans and a plain t-shirt to make my outfit seem more put together but also to keep the attention on the watch. The next few pieces are jewellery and one of them being my pandora bracelet, i love this bracelet because its so personal to me and i love that I've put it together. It includes all the things that are special to me and make me smile when i wear it even though that does make me sound very soppy:). I don't think an outfit it complete until rings are involved they really can make an outfit look so much more dressy and makes it look like you've really put thought into the outfit even though you may have just picked it up from your bedroom floor. I adore these rings i got from new look a few weeks ago and haven't taken them
                                                                               off since.

Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3

For more beauty stuff and updates don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: lydiakashley99
Instagram: lydiakashley99



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig