Thursday 14 August 2014

Benefit They're real Mascara

This weeks favourite 1

I have decided to start writing a small blogpost every week as well as one main one at the end of the week on one product that i have been using the most that week or something new that has become a favourite of mine.

This week i have been really enjoying the Benefit they're real mascara. I know this product has been around for a long time but i have only recently started to really love this product. I had tried a tester of this mascara a while ago and liked it but i was really skeptical about purchasing the full product because of the price. It retails for £19.50 which for me was very expensive compared to any good drugstore mascaras i had every used before but after reading a few reviews myself i then decided to give it a try and i wasn't disappointed.


I am on holiday and its been extremely hot so i haven't been wearing much makeup but I always like to wear mascara to make me look a bit more awake and this product has done exactly that. It gives my lashes amazing length and volume but doesn't make them look clumpy at all. It has a very unusual brush with tiny bristles on the tip of the wand which makes it easy to get to the inner corner lashes and helps to separate any clumps, it also makes it possible to get those small stubborn lashes. I think that is a really good feature to the mascara and makes it stand out above other mascaras i have used. This mascara gives my lashes amazing curl and i never have to curl them before applying, the curl stays all day and although the mascara isn't said to be waterproof it has amazing staying power. I can wear it all day and not have one smudge of mascara under my eye, and thats great for someone with really watery eyes. To get the best effect for my lashes i blink onto the wand and wiggle the brush side to side, this picks up and covers every lash plus gives the best results.  I have noticed that it dries up quicker than some of my other mascaras but that may be because I'm using it more so overall i think this product is really good. The picture below shows the stages of my mascara. In the first picture i did curl my eyelashes just slightly to show what it would look like, but honestly as i said before i don't normally curl them as with this i get the same results. I Purchased mine at boots and i will leave a link here: benefit they're real mascara.


Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3

For beauty stuff and updates don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: lydiakashley99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig